Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Heads Up

As my first post, I would just like to give some information about what types of content I will be posting. You see, I am sick. Due to this fact, I will be using this blog as an outlet, writing down information to help me take life one day at a time. If you are someone who struggles with mental illness, anxiety, or something of that nature, I advise you to look somewhere else for inspiration and help. I may say things here that will act as triggers, and the last thing I want for other people is what I go through.

That being said, I will also do my best to be positive and change my outlook on life. It is never too late for anyone to turn their life around, and that is exactly what I am striving toward. Stay strong and enjoy the ride.

Sincerely,
Alice.

No comments: